It always amazes me how complicated people try to make the Public Domain. Yes, there are some exceptions and yes, some things have changed, but it remains the most MASSIVE source for nearly ANY type of media content in existence. I hear arguments like:
• It’s OLD. Who would even want to read it?
• It’s hard to find. I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find content I can use.
• How do I know for SURE that it's in the Public Domain?
• I have lots of Public Domain content but don’t know what to do with it.
While these might be valid concerns (at least to the person commenting) the truth is that using Public Domain content is one of the EASIEST ways to create massive value quickly. I’ve proven it again and again!
In “Public Domain Master Class,” we're going to cut through all the distraction and get to the core of what matters most...quality content! Here’s what to expect...
• We’ll address the latest changes to the Public Domain and how they affect you and your ability to use
the content you find. We’ll also discuss how those changes affect your use of sites like Amazon, Udemy,
Etsy and more!
• We’re also going to expand our quest for Public Domain resources by going more in-depth for video
and audio content. With the high demand for quality videos, having access useable, high-quality
content from the Public Domain is key (not to mention a LOT cheaper).
• And lastly, we’re going to have some fun USING Public Domain content. Some of the feedback I'm
receiving asks how best to use Public Domain content in multiple forms and with repeatable
results. So we’re going to do that. After all, what good is teaching if you cannot achieve the same
results the teacher gets?!